Tuesday, June 06, 2006

First Post in a While

I have been told by my father to continue blogging, even though I had pretty much given up on it. I have been told that one should blog for one's self, but without people really reading the blog on a regular basis, there's not really much of a point to posting. Also, making short blog posts is nearly impossible for me. I get bored reading my own posts occasionally...

Anyway, he told me also that I have to post every day, so I guess I will. If only I could come up with a way to have the blog make me money...hrm...

Currently happy with my DAoC progress, had an awesome soloing night, downing a RR 11 and a RR 8 repeatedly, as well as dropping a Ranger/Nightshade combo twice, once when I straight up got the jump on them (mez and assist with just one person?), once when they jumped me, in a fight that almost gave me carpal tunnel...

For those who don't know what I'm talking about there...

The Camelot Herald

And Me

I have, on occasion, tried to get back into World of Warcraft, for a variety of reasons, but the fact is that I just don't find it that interesting. I felt like I had beat the game after about 3 months of playing it, while I still find new and interesting things to do in Camelot after a consistent 4 years or so of playing it. From my first screwy little Runemaster with Gene's Spiritmaster, to the blah time of swapping between realms, to the Minstrel with Knights of Vindicis, to the Druid and Bainshee with Celtic Rangers, to the Warlock with Ravensworn on Gareth, to back to the Druid, to back to the Minstrel with Ravensworn on Guinevere, it's been a nice little run of gaming, and some of the friends are too cool to give up.

For the quick explanation of the above paragraph, PvP ranking is done through Realm Rank (or RR). The difference of a single RR in the game is pretty large, with higher RR's having a large advantage. RR 5 (me) is just at the beginning of becoming a respectable player, and I'm rather happy with that at the moment. My soloing has given me enough fire to want to get better, and that's what's important. My altitis is largely cured on that basis, though my little Cabby wants to wtfpwn some people too...

Anyway, more to come, because I guess I really should post every day...

1 Comments:

Blogger Shocho said...

Gasp! He returneth! Nicely done.

I told him he should blog because the things he says are cool.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home